Ooops!!

Anushka Sharma

>> Monday, February 7, 2011


Anushka Sharma a 5'9" tall Bengaluru based elite model, the most promising Hindi film actress is currently the hottest and the newest sensation in bollywood. Anushka Sharma has gifted with a pretty face, is the girl who got a golden chance to make her debut in a Yashraj Film.
The model-turned-actress, refreshing beauty, was born on May 1, 1988 to an army based family in Bangalore. Her father is a highly ranked Army Officer and her mother is a housewife. She has one elder brother. She studied in Army School and then excelled to achieve a graduation specialized in arts from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. She is currently studying for a degree in economics at Mount Carmel.
Right from a young age, Sharma wished to make it big in the glamor world. With moral support from her parents, a confident Anushka got herself enrolled in Elite Modelling Agency. She was groomed by renowned style consultant Prasad Bidapa, who met her when she was just 13. Bidapa admits that Anushka always had the quality to be a star.
Anushka, 19 year old teenager, was a small time model from Bangalore. During the last Fashion Week, Anushka was one of the models picked for Wendell Roderick’s finale. He spotted her while she was moving around in a clothes showroom in Bangalore. Their chance meeting resulted in her moving to Mumbai. She began her modeling career at the Lakme Fashion Week and was a show-stopper at Wendell Rodricks Les Vamps Show. Within a year she became a sensational model in India, and was picked to be Wendell Rodricks's finale model at the Spring Summer '07 Collection. Since then the demure looking model has done campaigns for Silk & Shine, Whisper, Nathella Jewelry and Fiat Palio.
Soon Anushka Sharma's refreshing beauty and her vibrant gait has attracted the attention of a renowned bollywood filmmaker Aditya Chopra. In 2008, she played the female lead role in the Bollywood film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Anushka who has been a ramp model has never had any acting experience but the actress says she did not have to give retakes, "The longest retake was the scene where we both had to elope and I had to cry. I had cried so much during the rehearsals that when the actual shot was ready I did not have tears in my eyes," says the debutant. The actress who has signed a three film contract with Aditya Chopra including Ra Ne Bana Di Jodi has not signed any other film as she is bound by the contract.
The actress who has had a crush on Shahrukh Khan says she was stunned when she got the offer. "My joy knew no bounds when I knew it was my dream hero" she says. Speaking about Shahrukh Khan, the debutant says , "Shahrukh was the most amazing experience of my life. He is so dedicated towards his work and a gem of a person. I have learnt a lot of things from him. I just couldn't get over our first meeting. I expected him to be cool and stylist but what I saw was the Surinder Sahni on sets and I couldn' take my eyes off him. But he sensed my discomfort and immediately put me at ease Everday when we used to start shooting the first sentence he would begin with was 'be comfortable'."
Hot bollywood actress Anushka Sharma is pursuing her graduation studies in economics through correspondence studies as she is too busy with her modeling assignments and acting career. Anushka Sharma is a trained bharatnatyam dancer but had to enroll herself with Shaimak Davar's to brush her dancing skills. The Bangalore based girl is aware that she hails from the same town as Deepika Padukone . "What amuses me is that I have been quizzed umpteen number of times about my boyfriend. I have yet to find one" she laughs.
Anushka Sharma Profile in a nutshell:

Name : Anushka Sharma
Height : 5'9"
Debut Film : Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Birth Date: May 1, 1988
Birth Place: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP